Press Releases
Archive

2016 (12)

2015 (7)

2014 (39)

2013 (46)

2012 (37)

Congratulations Lebanon, TN!

My name is Jia Barr, and I’m a high school English teacher in Nashville, TN. My 120 students are about to begin to write their research papers. I’d determined this year that I would purchase folders for them to help to teach organization as well. I walked into fred's yesterday and I found exactly what I was looking for! Store Manager, Tracey Creekmore treated me kindly and courteously. (In fact, that’s one of the reasons I frequent the store! Everyone is always so nice!!) She stopped what she was doing to go through all of the folders to see if there were any she could sell to me at a discounted price. The entire process took about 30 minutes. She didn’t miss a beat! She was knowledgeable, quick on her feet, but most of all, she took the time to help me. In a day and age where customer service has largely moved to the online arena, it warms my heart to know that there are still good homespun companies who know that customer service is the key to successful businesses. I will definitely continue to shop at fred's in the future. Please give your wonderful employees at the Lebanon, TN store, and especially Ms. Creekmore, kudos for a job well done!

Connect with fred’s:

Find a store:

The fastest way to start saving money is to find a
fred’s store near you.