Press Releases
Archive

2016 (12)

2015 (7)

2014 (39)

2013 (46)

2012 (37)

Congratulations Linden, TN!

Just wanted to tell you how wonderful this little store is. I shopped at the other retailers where a smile cost you just as much as the item you are buying. But at my fred's store, I am always greeted with smiles and a warm welcome from the manager to the cashiers as I leave the store. Thanks fred's for our hometown store.

Congratulations Jackson, MS!

I was in the store on Meadowbrook yesterday and the employees were very friendly. I was greeted when I entered the store and the employees were very helpful throughout the store. The new manager seems to be very nice and seems to be doing a good job in the store. Tell them to keep up the good work.

Congratulations East Brewton, AL!

It is such a wonderful thing that the employees at fred's are doing today. I stopped by to pick up a few things this morning, noticed a Pepsi trailer in the parking lot, and went to see what was going on. It was the fundraiser for the Children’s Miracle network. I think these are some beautiful employees who care so much to take their time for such a good cause. This is just another example of how far these employees go to help others.

Congratulations Leakesville, MS!

I love the local fred's store and the people that works there are so friendly. My father and I were in the store just the other day and he had just gotten out of the hospital and stopped for supplies. I am a small woman and could not push him in the wheelchair. The manager Ms. Cindy came to help me. Also, the cashier Tracy was very sweet and made my father laugh which was good to see. That day fred's won a loyal customer. I will continue to support fred's in our neighborhood. I think people like her and co-workers need to be shown appreciation for the jobs they do on a daily basis.

Connect with fred’s:

Find a store:

The fastest way to start saving money is to find a
fred’s store near you.