Press Releases
Archive

2016 (12)

2015 (7)

2014 (39)

2013 (46)

2012 (37)

Congratulations Memphis, TN!

It is happy to be in a store where you are greeted at the door with a smile and the employees are cheerful and helpful. It is such a pleasure shopping at this location. Where do you find such sweet employees? Secondly, the smartcard is definitely a great marketing tool. Kudos and a thank you to fred's. Also, big hug from someone who appreciates you!

Congratulations Etowah, TN!

I truly enjoyed my recent trip to the Etowah fred's store. The store was clean and organized. Staff was very polite, and helpful. Jeff was especially helpful! I went around the store several times and asked Jeff for help. He led me straight to where I needed to be. He did not make me feel like I was a burden. I will definitely return in the very near future. It has been quite some time since I have felt appreciated for merely shopping in a store. Thank you very much for this!

Congratulations Memphis, TN!

Today was my first day shopping at our new fred's store. Everything was so nice and neat. The cashier that serviced me was very professional and friendly. Thanks to her, she offered me a smartcard and explained to me about its features. Again, I am very pleased that you all opened a fred's store in my area because I am a senior citizen and I can use all the discounts available. Keep up the great work fred's and you will be my #1 dollar store in Memphis. Sincerely, A Happy New Customer!

Congratulations Holly Springs, MS!

Dear fred's, I was in Holly Springs during the week of Christmas and I just arrived back to my home in New Orleans. I am originally from there, but I was visiting my mother who is in a nursing facility there. I took the liberty of going in to fred's to pick up a few things for her. I had the privileged of meeting Lisa, who not only greeted me with open arms but checked me out as well. I really love her attitude, while checking me out. I noticed how she just made everyone smile that came through the door. I really enjoyed my trip to fred's that day and she went beyond the step of making me feel great. She wanted to make sure I enjoyed my visit with my mother and pray for a safe arrival back home. Thank you Lisa.

Connect with fred’s:

Find a store:

The fastest way to start saving money is to find a
fred’s store near you.