Press Releases
Archive

2016 (12)

2015 (7)

2014 (39)

2013 (46)

2012 (37)

Congratulations Moultrie, GA!

Great customer service. The store was super clean. As you walked by each one of the employees, they all said hello, how are you, and is there anything I can help you with today. The cashier had a smile on her face; she was attentive to me and just me. When leaving, I was told to have a good day and thanked me for shopping at fred's. In the world of customer service, it is important to have a clean organized place of business with knowledgeable employees of their store with the attitude that I love my job. This makes for a happy customer that will return to that store again and again. Thank you for making my experience awesome.

Congratulations Shreveport, LA!

I would like to compliment this store about its appearance, the shelves were neat and everything was up to date. But most of all the people there were so friendly and helpful. The manager Colby and Toji are the most friendly and helpful people that I have ever dealt with in a store. So I give them a 10. I will definitely be going back.

Congratulations Ripley, TN!

I love shopping at fred's! I always receive a hello, welcome to fred's every time I walk through the door. If I need to find an item, a sales associate always takes me to the item instead of just pointing and saying its over there. The cashiers are very friendly. They always ask how I am doing. Also, they introduced me to the smartcard, and always thank me for shopping at fred's. I always hear have a nice day/evening as I am walking out the door. I wish other local stores had wonderful customer service and excellent prices as fred's. fred's will always be my #1 place to shop! Thank you for having such wonderful and helpful employees!

Congratulations Bruce, MS!

I am a regular customer at this store and I think everyone there is amazing! The manager Phil is especially nice and always greets me with a smile and a kind word. I was in today with an infant that I was babysitting who was very fussy. Phil and another associate helped me to calm him with a new pacifier and baby talk. I so appreciate being treated so warmly by Phil and his crew! He is always polite even in situations that I would expect him to get flustered! GREAT JOB STORE # 1145!

Connect with fred’s:

Find a store:

The fastest way to start saving money is to find a
fred’s store near you.