Press Releases
Archive

2016 (12)

2015 (7)

2014 (39)

2013 (46)

2012 (37)

Congratulations Fayette, AL!

You have a very special asset to your store here in Fayette and that is Doug the manager. He always greets me upon entering the store and is always so helpful, kind, and polite. He provides old time customer service that is truly rare these days. have started going to fred's for items that I normally get at other retailers just because of the customer service. fred's has become my favorite stores.

Congratulations Green Cove Springs, FL!

I was in the Green Cove Springs store as a first time visitor and a young lady came in while I was checking out at the register and she was in a panic. She had bought some windshield wiper blades and could not get them on. One of the store employees went out in the rain and put them on for her. I believe that he went above the call of duty. I will be going back to your store. Great Job!

Congratulations Murray, KY!

I absolutely love going into this fred's store here in my community. They have expanded their retail in the store over the past few weeks and are now carrying just a little bit of everything, to mention a few would be the plumbing & electrical supplies all the way down to the milk and eggs. I would much rather go to fred's over going to the other retailers in my area anytime. The staff is very friendly and helpful and always there if you need them to help find something. The manager Charlotte is the sweetest person I have ever met, every time I am in the store she always makes a point to come speak to me and ask how I am. I just feel so welcomed and comfortable when I am there, it just like being at home. I cannot imagine having a bad experience in this store, because everyone is so nice. I think they should be commended on their good sales and attitude. Give them super store of the month, that is what they deserve from my experience. They are more than a beautiful swan to me!

Congratulations Cleveland, MS!

I stopped in fred's to buy my mom a microwave for Mother’s Day. Grace and Sharon went out of their way to help me select one. They got the ladder to get the microwave down. Then Grace assured me that the microwave was a great buy. I was impressed with their willingness to assist. Great customer service!

Congratulations Adel, AR!

I just wanted to let you know that you do indeed have a beautiful swan at your store. Always smiling and always friendly and on this occasion, she even helped a customer who did not have enough money to buy her item. She did not even hesitate to go to her wallet and pull out her card to help this lady. She gets a SWAN in my book and is a Good Samaritan all in one day. Thank you Nancy for always making my day when visiting fred's.

Connect with fred’s:

Find a store:

The fastest way to start saving money is to find a
fred’s store near you.