Press Releases
Archive

2016 (12)

2015 (7)

2014 (39)

2013 (46)

2012 (37)

Congratulations Mena, AR!

ALWAYS, ALWAYS receive great service and great products that are always available at fred’s in Mena. All the way, from the manager, who is a doll, to the other staff are great. I have always been greeted sincerely upon entering the store. If I am looking for an item, the staff will guide me to the item. The store, parking lot and the restrooms are immaculate and well stocked. This is a model store that deserves all the recognition that it can get. Thanks for building such a nice store in Mena, Arkansas, Rusty and Lori St.John.

Congratulations Dillard, GA!

Just to say what an outstanding staff you have in this store. They are always friendly and helpful. They never make you feel like they are busy to help or have time to help. They always help. Also, they are always courteous! Today as we were checking out, Elaine and Shawn, both went out of their way to be helpful and pleasant too. We had a great conversation that was uplifting and brought laughter and smiles to all of us. With people, working like that in your fred’s I am sure that many others and including us will shop there often. Just wanted to pass a positive note about them.

Congratulations Mena, AR!

I just want to say what a great group of people that you have at my store. I shop here more than any other place because of the customer service and the prices. I would like to give a SWAN to a few people at the store if I may. First, the manager, Linda, she is so wonderful. She is friendly every time I am in the store. Next is Michael, he has a smile and is ready to help me all the time. Also, Terri is one of the sweetest ladies I have ever met. Also, Dakota is a busy bee and makes sure he always asks me how I am doing and if I found all I needed. Lastly, a young girl named Senia cracks me up if I am having a bad day and she can put a smile on my face in no time. It truly is my favorite store in our town. Thank you for such great work and great crew. Keep it up for many more years to come. Keep those prices the lowest and many more people will be coming to fred's and not other retailers.

Congratulations Booneville, MS!

I was in the Booneville, MS store on Saturday to finish my Easter shopping and was very impressed with the employees and their friendly smiles. They greeted me and made me feel like they were glad I was there. I will definitely be shopping there again. Thank you!

Connect with fred’s:

Find a store:

The fastest way to start saving money is to find a
fred’s store near you.