Press Releases
Archive

2016 (12)

2015 (7)

2014 (39)

2013 (46)

2012 (37)

Congratulations Andrews NC!

We are from Florida and some friends suggested we go to our local fred’s store for supplies for Thanksgiving supper. The employees were so friendly and we got everything we needed. The manager helped us with roasting pans, oven bags, and even suggested peach cobbler mix and peaches to go with it. The peach cobbler was a hit for dessert. Just wanted to compliment the good service we got, and will return to shop there again!

Congratulations Dyersburg TN!

I visited the local fred’s store at lunch and was extremely impressed with the friendliness and customer service there. I asked the manager where something was and instead of just telling me where it was, he walked me to the location himself. Also, I received the same level of service from the cashier when I checked out. Needless to say, I left the store with a “WOW” feeling and wanted to find to let someone know and say, Great job Dyersburg fred’s!

Congratulations Corsicana TX!

I enjoy shopping at fred’s in Corsicana, TX because the prices are better than other retailers and the atmosphere is much more pleasant. I do not like the big stores that you cannot get service assistance when you need it and at fred’s in Corsicana I can always depend on the customer service reps to help.

Congratulations Lafayette LA!

I was recently in your Lafayette, LA store and wanted to compliment on how neat the store was and how much I love saving money at fred’s! I have been going to fred’s for years. The new manager is really doing a great job. The cashier Ms. Laura and Ashton always go out of their way to help me, they are both very nice. Thanks for having such a wonderful store in Lafayette, LA!

Connect with fred’s:

Find a store:

The fastest way to start saving money is to find a
fred’s store near you.