Press Releases
Archive

2016 (12)

2015 (7)

2014 (39)

2013 (46)

2012 (37)

Congratulations TALBOT TN!

I am a mother of 2 and sometimes it is very hard to go shopping without any difficulties. I went into this fred’s store and was stressed out because I knew I had to get a few things, but had my kids with me. When I entered the store, a manager there noticed I was struggling so he offered to help me with what I needed to get. He helped me get the things I needed, and was very nice and polite to me and my kids. I can say this for sure that the managers at this store are very nice and so are the employees. The manager that helped me was Mark. I would much rather shop here knowing the great people that work here than go to other retailers where they seem to not have time for any of their customers. The home office should be very proud of the managers and employees that they have working at the Talbott store. This shows that the store manager cares about everyone. Thank you.

Congratulations MARSHALL AR!

I would like for you to know what a wonderful group of associates you have working at the Marshall, AR fred’s store. I prefer to use your fred’s store because of the wonderful customer service I always receive. Every time I go into the store, the employees are always helpful, ask how my day is going and treat me like a friend. The manager, Debbie is always asking about my family and helps me find those items I cannot seem to locate. I am always treated respectfully and they act like I am member of their own personal family. For this reason, I prefer to do my shopping exclusively at fred’s. Thank you for employing such wonderful and caring people. Trena Ellison

Congratulations EDGEFIELD SC!

The service I get from my hometown fred’s is just exceptional. It makes me happy to shop at fred’s because of the wonderfully warm, but professional service I receive every time I shop there. Mac is the best! Your company is tremendously fortunate to have him lead the team. He is friendly, always very helpful, and a personable person. I believe he is the best retail store manager I have known. Also, James is an excellent service-oriented businessperson. By keeping these good employees, you will always have my business, and surely, all the business you need in our area. Mac, James, and Sarah were excellent on March 2nd. They run a terrific operation for you in Edgefield. Thank you for the opportunity to give this report. Have a blessed day! Mary Allison Pettigrew

Connect with fred’s:

Find a store:

The fastest way to start saving money is to find a
fred’s store near you.