Press Releases
Archive

2016 (12)

2015 (7)

2014 (39)

2013 (46)

2012 (37)

Congratulations ALEXANDRIA AL!

I would like to express my gratitude to the wonderful staff at fred’s in Alexandria. I am a regular shopper, and no matter how many times that I shop there, in a day or week they are always the same, They greet me, talk to me, and if I need anything or if I cannot find it, they will. I am always greeted at the register, and they always ask if I found everything that I need. This is great teamwork and great management. Thanks fred’s for the Alexandria store!

Congratulations PASCAGOULA MS!

I have been in a lot of retail stores shopping but fred’s store in Pascagoula is above them all. They look at you when you walk in and give you a warm greeting. It makes me feel wonderful. I come in for one or two items, but I always buy more because I would rather spend my hard earned money into this store because how Richard and his people makes me feel. Thanks, fred’s company!

Congratulations MONROE LA!

I would like to express my gratitude for the wonderful service that my spouse and I receive from the Commerce, GA fred’s. On more than one occasion, the manager Sharon has come to our aid with questions regarding weekly sales. Also, Kellie and many other associates make shopping there a pleasant and friendly experience. To the powers that be at “fred’s“, I would like to commend these people and maybe you could pass this compliment on to them. There are people out here like me that really appreciate being treated with respect and down home kindness. I could very easily shop at other stores but with employees, such as you have at this store I will continue to shop here and encourage others to do the same. Sincerely, Ken Aaron

Connect with fred’s:

Find a store:

The fastest way to start saving money is to find a
fred’s store near you.