Press Releases
Archive

2016 (12)

2015 (7)

2014 (39)

2013 (46)

2012 (37)

Congratulations Pulaski, TN!

I was in your store today and saw how considerate the management was to a lady and her mother who needed to use your wheel chair. The lady’s mom was pushing her and the store manager was so helpful to them. You do not see this a lot. She and her team need to be complimented for this. The store had a seasonal feeling. Thanks for having friendly employees in our fred's store in Pulaski. Happy holidays to you and your employees, Miss Appleton.

Congratulations Johnson City, TN!

“My name is Richard W. and I live in Jonesborough, TN. My wife and I just did some Christmas shopping at fred's in Johnson City, TN. We know it can be a little feverish or hectic this time of year from our experience from other major outlets, but I have to say the ladies that you have working for you, from the managers to the cashiers, really made our shopping experience a much more enjoyable one. They were helpful and pleasant. Your manager Cleo sold us on fred's products and I do not think anybody can beat your prices. We look forward to visiting your store again real soon. Thank you guys for exhibiting concern and empathy for others.”

Congratulations Jennings, LA!

My husband and I love fred's! We were in Jennings, LA last weekend and went into fred's. It was a visit we will not forget. The employees were helpful, enjoyable, and willing to help. They were busy and still found the time to help us find things. If they did not carry what we needed, then they suggested similar items, which took us by surprise because most places would tell us they do not have it and walk away. We ended up spending more than we came in for and left there feeling like we had shopped their everyday. We live a little distance from this fred's, but we will make the drive to be able to go and receive this kind of attention. The feeling we had when we left was great. It is hard to find anywhere to shop where customers really do still come first.

Connect with fred’s:

Find a store:

The fastest way to start saving money is to find a
fred’s store near you.