Press Releases
Archive

2016 (12)

2015 (7)

2014 (39)

2013 (46)

2012 (37)

Congratulations PINSON AL!

I just wanted to let the corporate office know how happy we are that you have opened a Fred’s store in Pinson, AL. This has been much needed for a very long time. The employees are always friendly. The store is stocked of all items at any given time, and the employees seem to go out of their way to go that extra mile to guarantee customer satisfaction. I will now be a loyal Fred’s customer & tell my friends to shop at Fred’s also. Not to mention the affordable prices!

Congratulations COMMERCE GA!

I would like to say thank you to Store manager Sharon. I am a handicap person with trouble with walking. I had a small list of things to get and needed to look for a particular item. Sharon went out of her way to find it and bring it to the checkout for me. Sharon even came out and held the door open for me. You just do not find service like that much anymore. Thank you Sharon for all you do for your customers.

Congratulations JACKSON AL!

I would like to share my experience that I had at the fred’s store in Jackson, AL. On July, 25th, I went into the store to do my first of the month shopping where as I usually go to other retailers, but I decided to try out the fred’s store. When I walked into the store, I heard a young lady behind the register say, “good morning and welcome to fred’s“. I think her name was Courtney. As I walked on through the store to do my shopping, I heard someone else say “good morning, are you finding everything ok”, I said, “yes thank you”. While still shopping I was looking for some items and about that time the store manager Cindy was walking by and spoke to me and ask if I needed any help. I told her what I was looking for and she took me right to it. I would have to say that I have never felt more welcome at any store than I did that day. I would like to say thank you to the people that work at the Jackson, AL store and let them know because of their friendliness, I will continue to shop at fred’s and make it my store. I would like to say thank you to Cindy, Courtney, Pam, and to all the other employees that keep a clean and friendly environment that make a store feel like you are at home. Thanks again.

Congratulations WOODRUFF SC!

I would just like to take the time to thank you for placing a Fred’s store in Woodruff, SC. I would also like to thank you for having such wonderful people working in this store. I walked the aisles for several minutes looking for the cat food when a wonderful lady by the name of Debra Miller came to me and asked if she could help me find what I was looking for. She not only helped me get my bag of cat food, but also carried it to the register for me while I went over and got a gallon of milk. She is such a sweet lady. I am very proud to have people in the Woodruff store who really care for the customers.

Connect with fred’s:

Find a store:

The fastest way to start saving money is to find a
fred’s store near you.