Press Releases
Archive

2016 (12)

2015 (7)

2014 (39)

2013 (46)

2012 (37)

Congratulations RINGGOLD GA!

Wow! Just WOW! I am so impressed with the Ringgold, GA store. I had a great experience there the other day. I was shopping in your store and I received the best customer service from the store manager Melanie. She is the sweetest girl and so helpful. I have always shopped at any of the fred’s because I love it. From now on, the Ringgold store is the only one that I am going to shop at because Melanie is so fun. You can tell that she enjoys her job. She is happy all of the time. I really cannot say enough about her. Melanie took me to the item that I was looking for and even told me about the item and how it worked. All this while, she was helping two other customers in the store. The store also looks fantastic. Thanks fred’s and Thank you Melanie!

Congratulations LAWRENCEBURG, TN!

I am new to the area and needed several items when I moved into my new home. I went to fred’s to see if they had anything I may need. When I entered your store, I was asked if I needed any help. I am not used to having people come to me; it is normally me seeking out help. The girl showed me where everything was on my list. I felt as though I was the only customer, even though they had several other customers in the store at that time. I feel like I have made a new friend and her name is Kayla. She has won over a new customer for life. Kayla, you rock!!!

Connect with fred’s:

Find a store:

The fastest way to start saving money is to find a
fred’s store near you.